Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got family in town and I'd like to take them on a somewhat easy and close ride in the jeep. So how about a trip over wheeler pass this Sunday? Meet at the mc d's at farm and durango at 930?

·
Registered
275 Posts
What I meant to say is that I'm in this weekend not sure if the family will come. If its a shorter run then they will or if there is a place for them to get out and play they will come. Plus ill have the new tires and wheels on so it's a good time to break them in

·
Registered
323 Posts
What I meant to say is that I'm in this weekend not sure if the family will come. If its a shorter run then they will or if there is a place for them to get out and play they will come. Plus ill have the new tires and wheels on so it's a good time to break them in
Where's the pic of the new shoes!

I'm might be in! I'll check in in a few days and let everyone know for sure!

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
In contemplation right now. I will let you all know by Saturday. Any interest in doing it backwards? Coming in from the pahrump side?

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
How long of a run is wheelers pass?
Its gonna depend on how many stops along the way. The last time I did it, we had lunch at the winery and ended up getting back home around 4:00 pm. I would say starting at 9:30am you might be able to be home in the 2:00-3:00pm if you don't plan on stopping for a bite to eat in Pahrump.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hmm I would really like to go, but I have a birthday party to go to at 1PM I don't think I would be back in time.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
You guys mind if an old fart joins in? Been over Wheeler a few times, but it never gets old.
The more the merrier. We are of all ages and have at least one thing in common. JEEPS!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just got a look so I will have to sit this one out. :( lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts