Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone wheeling in Big Bear on Sunday? I will be up there with my son for one last wheelin trip. He is off over seas for a while and thought this would be a great way to send him off. If anyone is down or already planning to be there please let me know. It would be nice to have some fellow Jeepers out on the trail.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was thinking about heading up today. I just want to make sure it starts to snow before I go.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am rather new to jeepin and have only been out there touring around the area. I was hoping someone that knows the area would be going up to show me around the area.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What trails were you thinking? I wouldn't mind some snow wheeling.
I have no planned trails. Shooting from the hop so to speak. I'm heading up this afternoon. Plan on hitting a trail or trails tomorrow mornin.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Lemme talk to the boss and see if she's down... If we can even get up the mountain in the morning?

My son would love to play in the snow!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lemme talk to the boss and see if she's down... If we can even get up the mountain in the morning? My son would love to play in the snow!
if you decide to come out let me know. I will PM you guys my number.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm near gold mountain. Only a light dusting over night. Where you guys plan on running? My daughter and her friend want to find some snow.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm near gold mountain. Only a light dusting over night. Where you guys plan on running? My daughter and her friend want to find some snow.
I'm in BB city. Just started snowing again. Gold mountain sounds fun. I will post when we're ready to roll.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Do you guys have any trails planned and are there any minimum requirements?

I'm still in Orange County but my friend and I are considering driving up there right now. He's got a jku rubi and I'm pretty much stock with 32" mt tires, if we don't see you guys can anyone recommend a trail to ride?

I went up there once back in the day in my old yj with 29" tires and went up some ohv trail just past the discovery center with my gf and we started to climb and hit a ton of ice and started spinning all over the place hah. If conditions are similar to that I'll stay home.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts