Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was great meeting all of you, not that Eric or I can remember names very well, but with time, it will become easier. We really enjoyed ourselves and can't wait until next time. :)

But the reason for this post is a rather odd one. We have been looking for a new bumper to replace the monstrosity that is on our Jeep. And as I was out admiring all the Jeeps on Sunday (because that's what one is supposed to do, right?), I noticed a few that I really liked, but this one in particular. Problem is: I don't know who it belongs to, what kind of bumper it is, you know, the important things.

(I am hoping whomever this Jeep belongs is not upset by my taking its picture. I was just looking for ideas, and the brain doesn't remember as well as the iPhone does.)

Thanks in advance if anyone has any information. Greatly appreciated!

Erin

Attachments

·
Jeeper
112 Posts
Eric,

Glad you could make the meeting.

That is Dan Norman's jeep. I don't think he follows the forum much (his wife is the one that is computer literate, LOL), but I am pretty sure that this is the Rugged Ridge XHD modular bumper.

Rich

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rich,

Thank you so much. Now comes the fun part of finding exactly what we want (pretty sure this is it) and getting it so our Jeep can start to really become "ours."

Thanks again,

2 e's

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
I just talk to Debbie (Dan's Wife) and Rich is correct (as normal lol)

Rugged Ridge XHD part number 11540.10 $419.99 at Morris 4x4 Center, Modular bumper. You can look around on the internet with that part number for the best price and when you are ready to install it if you need help, just let the group know and I am sure that some members will be willing to help install it.

David

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is just the one we are looking for. And once we get it, if we either need help, we will let the group know. If not, we will get some pics up as soon as we get done. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts