Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 3rd jeep Since 2012- and my 4th jeep in total.
2005 TJ- yellow
2012 JKU- Silver
2013 JKU- Commando Green
2015 JKU- Baja Yellow
Just purchased on 4/20/15 and should have most of the mods completed by 5/20/15-
Here is the list:
TeraFlex 2.5" lift with shocks
Teraflex HD Front Trackbar
Teraflex Front Lower Sport Flex Arms
Teraflex Hinged Tire Carrier with Adj.tire mount kit
Rugged Ridge Front Bumper w/Double X mini Striker
PS Wheel Spacers
Drake Off Road Fuel Door
Cool Tech CB mount
Itchy Pig Creations Custom Grill wrap
Super Jeep Cowl graphics
Carolina Metal Masters Custom Grab handles
Spider web shade
Rubicon Wheels
Cooper S/T MAXX 315/70/17
4.56 Gears with locker in front

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
hey did you get the drakes locking gas cap or fuel door? i had the drake offroad locking gas cap for maybe 6 months and it failed. I kept getting engine check lights and dashboard messages, its no good. But if you have gotten the fuel door, can you let me know how it is? for closing wise and mounting? im gonna purchase a mopar locking gas cap and maybe the drakes fuel door, but just wanna know if its strong quality.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey did you get the drakes locking gas cap or fuel door? i had the drake offroad locking gas cap for maybe 6 months and it failed. I kept getting engine check lights and dashboard messages, its no good. But if you have gotten the fuel door, can you let me know how it is? for closing wise and mounting? im gonna purchase a mopar locking gas cap and maybe the drakes fuel door, but just wanna know if its strong quality.
I had the Drake Fuel door on my last jeep with no issues- you use the existing gas cap. Install takes about 15/20 min. The quality is very good. I have no issues with it. I will post a few pics later this morning

·
Commercial Member
225 Posts
Great looking build so far! I love the Rubi rims. How do you like the Poison Spyder spacers? What made you choose them over the conventional Spidertrax spacers?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts