Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a superchips flashpaq for JK wranglers. I sold my jeep and reset it to factory settings when i sold it, so this is not vin locked and is ready to use on your jeep after you plug it into a PC and check for updates online.....

It was originally a flashcal and was updated to a flashpaq. It does say flashcal on it, but you will immediately find the tuning menu when you plug it into a jeep.

I will sell it for $200 with free shipping, I believe i paid around $320 for it........ works great!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Still got this?

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have a superchips flashpaq for JK wranglers. I sold my jeep and reset it to factory settings when i sold it, so this is not vin locked and is ready to use on your jeep after you plug it into a PC and check for updates online.....

It was originally a flashcal and was updated to a flashpaq. It does say flashcal on it, but you will immediately find the tuning menu when you plug it into a jeep.

I will sell it for $200 with free shipping, I believe i paid around $320 for it........ works great!
Still available?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts