Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed 3.5 lift with 35s. Bought new wheel bearings and sensors. Now the abs, esp, and my traction lights are. I also regeared to a 4.56 gears and lockers. Does anyonr think that by recalibrating the vehicle with superchips flashpaq would work? I know it has to be done to gain better performance. Thinking of ordering 1.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Who did the re-gear? did they update the gear ratio with a calibrator once they re-geared? If they did not then that is your problem. It would need to have the gear ratio updated. If not they could have broke the speed sensor when installing the lift which would also cause all those specific lights to come on.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Calibrating tire size and gear ratio can be done with Superchips Flashcal (cheaper). The Flashpaq does the same, but also includes performance tunes.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A friend mechanic did it for me. But he didnt recalibrate. It ended up being 2 faulty abs sensors. The 3rd one worked. Idk y but its crazy. Lights went off after 30 secs of driving. Hopefully it stays off. I decided to get the superchips anyways cause i still need to recalibrate it. Thanks for the responses guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts