Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
2011wrangler said:
i went with 265 75 16 tires. Im thinking mine has 321 gear
If you have the build sheet that came with your jeep, it should say. My sport showed 3.21 but upgraded to 3.73.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
;) The AEV Procal Module, just has you measure the height of the INSTALLED tires-

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Trying to Get Lost
1,080 Posts
It's 3.21 if you bought a manual transmission Sport with no tow package and didn't specify 3.73 gears.

With tow package, or with an auto tranny, it's 3.73.

·
Marine Jeeper
5,399 Posts
It's 3.21 if you bought a manual transmission Sport with no tow package and didn't specify 3.73 gears.

With tow package, or with an auto tranny, it's 3.73.
That's funny, I bought my sport with a manual tranny and no tow package and they threw in the 3.73 gears.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The superchip tuner is a good choice for the price. You have the option to adjust to a lot of different tire sizes and gear ratios. You also then have the option to modify things like shift points (automatic) and a ton of other computer controlled features. You also get the option of changing power levels for towing or off road or "fuel saving" mode that does help fuel economy slightly.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Don't waste your money on the superchips if your driving a 6 speed. I have it and there is no power gain at all that I can notice and not a single mpg improvement(this is with the 87 octane tune, didn't want to move to higher octane fuel) If all you want to do is calibrate the speedo go with the pro cal module it's much cheaper and will calibrate everything just fine.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D----BINGO---

Don't waste your money on the superchips if your driving a 6 speed. I have it and there is no power gain at all that I can notice and not a single mpg improvement(this is with the 87 octane tune, didn't want to move to higher octane fuel) If all you want to do is calibrate the speedo go with the pro cal module it's much cheaper and will calibrate everything just fine.
:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
15 Posts
or.......

or you could go with the Aeroforce Interceptor gauge, you can set your tire size, plus you can use it to monitor your tranny temp, read and clear codes and a bunch of other stuff. Cheaper the the Superchip. Check out the Aeroforce web site. Mine is mounted lower left of the dash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts