Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16,500# Superwinch, used twice. Has Hawes, controls, and manual.

Will pick up anything you can attach it to.

First $900 walks off with it.

Located in NW Illinois and I can deliver for a fee......

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
Dude that's twice the strength of a typical winch thrown on a Jeep.. Be interesting to see it on one though even though it is total over kill.. Perhaps a full size truck.. Anyways good luck with the sale.. I was closer and had nine hundo laying around I wouldn't think twice about it

·
Registered
513 Posts
16,500# Superwinch, used twice. Has Hawes, controls, and manual.

Will pick up anything you can attach it to.

First $900 walks off with it.

Located in NW Illinois and I can deliver for a fee......
where exactly in illinois?and can you post some pics?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
West of Rockford....but get to Peoria area all the time...... as far as PICS......lots of them on the superwinch site....its a winch.....

·
Registered
422 Posts
bc3_Jeep said:
West of Rockford....but get to Peoria area all the time...... as far as PICS......lots of them on the superwinch site....its a winch.....
Lol

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@97flexy......Believe it or not, they are MASS produced and all look the same. Tell your buddy.... his loss for not being a bit less anal.....

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Even tho it had only been used twice, and probably in fine shape, as you said its a winch, they are made for very hard work... Some people like to see photo's of what a person owns, to ensure the actually own it and the actual shape its in, just short of taking it for a test drive..

Actual photo's actually help with a sale much better and someone just saying they want to sell a winch that very well may not even exist..
-----
Not saying that's you of course, just saying it puts buyers minds at ease...just another option other than getting offended by a potential buyer requesting photos.

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
I'll give you five bucks and a pack of gum... And I'll even cone pick it up. And I'll throw In a stock bumper! Haha

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I am pretty sure anyone would wanna see something before they buy it. Someones word online isnt worth much. No one knows what kind of condition YOUR winch is in, so pics would be helpful.
thanks for adding that. I tend not to trust too many people with out pix and sure the OP can post a factory photo of the winch but that wont help a real photo of what your selling would be best.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts