Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been in Colorado long enough to know not to jump the gun on going topless for the season, but it sure does look like we are getting there already. Anybody commit yet? Was a lot easier when I didn't have the roof rack and could do it in 5 minutes with my host... now it's a task that takes 2 people again.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mid 80's all week. Just 4 weeks to go until delivery.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It's kind of ironic that this was just discussed yesterday and now we have weather like this outside.

image-3882100847.jpg

Good ol CO

·
Registered
326 Posts
We got a dusting last night and it was about 28* this AM. I'm getting close, gotta look at the forecast a little harder. Gonna pull the carpets this year too, just to make it easier clean up. It's dusty as hell down here.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I've got a trektop nx, and have been running without the rear windows. If it looks like bad weather is coming it only takes 5 min to put them back on.

I did get cocky a few weeks ago...pulled the top off and the doors. Left work around 8pm and it was raining and maybe 40 deg. Nothing to do but laugh all the way home. Worst part was the road spray on the inside of the windshield.

·
Registered
207 Posts
No commitment yet. But did have the windows and half door uppers off the last couple days. But gets nippy on the way home from Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Can't wait for it! Know there are too many mtn trips left for me hopefully some snowy ones.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Haha, perfect. I do have one of the ace lava jackets though that connect to the heater. It is the bees knees for 30degree mornings and 65 degree afternoons.
How do the lava jackets connect to the heater? I usually leave a puffy jacket or carhartt in the jeep for chilly mornings, which is pretty much every morning.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How do the lava jackets connect to the heater? I usually leave a puffy jacket or carhartt in the jeep for chilly mornings, which is pretty much every morning.
It's a small fabric "tube" with a plastic connector that snaps onto the vent. It directs heat inside the Jacket that has elastic drawstrings to seal. It is really strange and slightly unnatural to use lol, but highly effective for 35 bucks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts