Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying ot identify this part in below picture. From what I cna find it is a jaunce bumper out of the FSM but no real graph or picture of it in it just an explanation. Anyways, trying to locate a place to buy new ones or an actual name for them. Googled juance bumper and not much coming up especially for a TJ. I have a 1997 SE TJ 2.5L. Also does anyone know how to change this part out. Can you squeeze it into the coil spring or do you HAVE to remove the coil spring to replace. Does it screw in or just push in? Is it one piece or 2 black tube and rubber piece or just rubber piece? This is my right rear tire but all four are shot and dry rotted.

·
Registered
121 Posts
You just need the rubber bumpstops, you can get those from just about any Jeep parts place online or try summit.

You can get them between the springs if the body/frame is jacked up.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
x2

·
Registered
341 Posts
Pry em out and destroy em. I cramed a 4" section of sanitation hose in mine. Fits tight and will serve the purpose. Plus it was cheaper FREE.... I have crap like that lying around. My wife calls it 'marine debris'.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts