Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been looking to get a suspension for my 11" wrangler sport. i have never bought an aftermarket suspension before so i do not know who is good. what are your suggestions on who to go with and lift size you prefer that you think looks good on the jeep.

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
woodland09 said:
i've been looking to get a suspension for my 11" wrangler sport. i have never bought an aftermarket suspension before so i do not know who is good. what are your suggestions on who to go with and lift size you prefer that you think looks good on the jeep.
We need more info.

Budget/plans/tire size/2 door or 4 ?

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Pretty sure your JK already has a suspension under it. ;)

In all seriousness, if you want to throw some serious quality under the rig then take a look at Currie. Best suspension components on the market.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont really have a budget i have money, but i also will not spend a rediculous amount on one. i live in the country in a farm town so, i will also be out in the fields with it, wet, snowy, muddy, anything you can think of, i have tires from the dealer, not stock but there only 20's but i plan to run the tread out before i upgrade the tires n wheels, but plan on prob 30S or so

1 - 6 of 6 Posts