Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I merged onto I-75 Sunday morning on my way to work, I looked into my rearview mirror to see a convoy of Jeeps heading southbound. I think they were part of the Jeep Krewe from Tampa. Pretty cool!

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
yep. we were headed to lazy springs. :D (tampa jeep krewe ride)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tabber02, couldn't help noticing your rescue green Jeep. Pretty awesome ride you got there. I was in the granite JKU Sahara just merging onto I-75 from exit 170. Some old man decided to pull over on the side of the merging lane and as I looked into my rear view mirror I was dumbfounded to see your Krewe's convoy heading south. You guys let me safely get onto 75. I would have loved to have skipped work and jumped on the end of your convoy to go play at Lazy Springs but unfortunately work (Emergency Room PA) wouldn't quite understand and since I've got all these Jeep mods to pay for, I thought it would be the responsible thing to do. I just joined your Facebook group.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
very cool and I understand the urges! I've not been able to participate much lately either. lots of travel for work.

hope we see you around on of our group rides or social events. don't be a stranger!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts