Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
30000 miles sofar I love em just wish you could see how awsome these tires do offroad. I will be buying anouther set in 35s after they wear out.
Jcwhitney.com has the lowest prices for these tires.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Yeah ive had mine rotated twice now which is good for a mud terrain as meaty as these are

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Well there actually pretty quit but they do have somewhat of a bark to them

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are them on your daily driver and is so how far u drive a day they will be going on my dd with about 50 miles a day

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Jason1348 said:
Are them on your daily driver and is so how far u drive a day they will be going on my dd with about 50 miles a day
Yeah its a dd and I drive around 25-30 miles a day on the HW (65 mph)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Tips from the beas

I think you will appreciate the LTB series a bit more! I just put a set of 34's on mine and they are the shit! But I don't drive on the road much with it and just about any off road tire will wear pretty bad on pavement. They are just not designed for it.:punk:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
theamazingbeas said:
I think you will appreciate the LTB series a bit more! I just put a set of 34's on mine and they are the shit! But I don't drive on the road much with it and just about any off road tire will wear pretty bad on pavement. They are just not designed for it.:punk:
You would only get like 5000 miles out of them.. There not a street tire

·
Registered
886 Posts
TrXus M/T or A/T? I have M/T on my DD and they're great. I drive about 40 to 45 miles to work, 5 days a week. Had em since October. I miss the buzz of my TSLs which are in the grage. Only notice a light hum when I'm coasting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts