Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know about what it should cost to swap TPMS sensors between two sets of wheels? Both sets of wheels have TMPS, but one set is Pre-2013, and one is post so. I would need to have the tires unmounted, TMPS pulled, one set re-installed and then the tires remounted.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Anyone know about what it should cost to swap TPMS sensors between two sets of wheels? Both sets of wheels have TMPS, but one set is Pre-2013, and one is post so. I would need to have the tires unmounted, TMPS pulled, one set re-installed and then the tires remounted.
Depends where you are. Here in Phoenix any number of llanterras (Spanish for tire shops) typically get $5 per wheel.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a set of 2015 Rubi wheels I'm selling. The guy who wants them for his wife's JKU was asking about the TPMS compatibility. I was just trying to do some checking here before spending a bunch of time calling tire shops to get an idea of a cost to swap if his is pre-2013. I too, just deal with the light until a i use a flashcal to get rid of it.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have a set of 2015 Rubi wheels I'm selling. The guy who wants them for his wife's JKU was asking about the TPMS compatibility. I was just trying to do some checking here before spending a bunch of time calling tire shops to get an idea of a cost to swap if his is pre-2013. I too, just deal with the light until a i use a flashcal to get rid of it.
Can you remove / reinstall your TPMS on to after market wheels? I have a flashpaq.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm Living with the TPMS Light as well...

Bought some 2015 Rubi takeoffs for my 2011 JK Sport S and the TPMS light is constantly lit up on the dash....don't own a Procal to disengage the TPMS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts