Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for recommendations on sway bar disconnect links for my 06 TJ. As of now, i will have to un-bolt them each time. Currently it has a 4" lift on it but not 100% sure on brand since it was on there when purchased. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
disregard 1st statement (yall can't see now), spoke b4 thinkin.................anything with a clip will do. it may/should come with tapered bolts to fit the bracket tight, so it's got a firm footing. the MC's function as designed and i like the thin body rather than some fat mini control arm lookin things.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have a set of JKS disconnects for sale right now. They are probably the best on the market. I just switched to an anti rock so they are no longer needed. Dirty but in excellent condition. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
66 Posts
JKS disconnects are in my
opinion the best on the market. They run around 160ish but they are greasable so when they get “old” they won’t rattle like some of the cheaper ones. I have a set on my TJ and had a set on my old XJ as well

·
Registered
46 Posts
I went with Teraflex discos on my 06 LJ and they are greaseable too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts