Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I purchased and installed a 2" leveling kit that came with 81/2" end links. After a couple of moths i noticed that the jeep was swaying alot and after inspection i found that the new end links had fallen apart on the bottom mount and were just hanging in the air. I put the stock ones back on as some forums stated you could use stock ones with a 2" spacer lift. It looks like it has about a 7-8 degree downward slant now and i don't know if this is acceptable. Thanks for your help.
Automotive tire Tire Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Tire Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Angle is supposed to be +/- 5 degrees from 0. Too far down is more concerning than too far uo as down can allow the bar to wrap under and backwards under articulation.
Just get some new links, good opportunity to get some that can be disconnected easily for offroad use.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Reactions: jeepers29

·
Super Moderator
7,748 Posts
If funds are tight, and/or you don’t off-road, running a set of stock rear links up front is an excellent idea.
If funds aren’t tight and you do take the Jeep off-road, get a set of proper quick disconnects for the front sway bar. Being able to quickly and easily disconnect the front sway bar for even light duty off-road use greatly adds to a more comfortable ride off-road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts