Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

So I'm doing my first lift today and I'm not super mechanically savvy and had a question for y'all before i start. Its a 2.5" RC BB with rear sway bar links and a rear track bar bracket.

Since the 3 components came seperately they also have different sets of instructions and i was wondering about the sway bar links.

So ill be replacing the Rear sway bar links with the new ones (I'm guessing they're longer), but what do i do about the front ones? Ive read 3 options online ahaha, one person said to just keep them and disconnect them for the install then reconnect them. Another said to replace the front sway bars links with the sway bar links that used to be on the back. and the third person said that you don't need front sway bar links.... so which of these 3 should i go with?

Thanks for the help, and i know that I'm a total noob to mechanics, but hey thats why I'm starting small and learning. I love jeeps and we all have to start somewhere ahaha.

Otzy

·
Registered
727 Posts
Replace the fronts with the stock rears. At some point, if you wheel, a set of jks quicker disconnects for the front would be a good pick up to make it easier to disconnect

1 - 3 of 3 Posts