Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a preference and why? I know JKS has one (adjustable), Teraflex, Synergy...is it just which brand you prefer pretty much?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I went with JKS because of their reputation.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
The JKS disco's have been popular for a long time without many complaints. I've had 2 sets. There is a recent thread on disco's check it out.

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Anyone have a preference and why? I know JKS has one (adjustable), Teraflex, Synergy...is it just which brand you prefer pretty much?
A lot of people like their JKS disco's, myself included. They are well built, greasable, and have proven to hold up over time. My only complaint is that they are a little tough to connect and disconnect. The rubber has to be tight to avoid rattles, but it also makes disco'ing a little tough.

I've also hear good things about the Zone Sway Bar Disconnects. People like the strap system that holds the links up out of the way when they are disconnecting. If you decide you like that design, let me know and I can get you a quote on a set!

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
A lot of people like their JKS disco's, myself included. They are well built, greasable, and have proven to hold up over time. My only complaint is that they are a little tough to connect and disconnect. The rubber has to be tight to avoid rattles, but it also makes disco'ing a little tough.

I've also hear good things about the Zone Sway Bar Disconnects. People like the strap system that holds the links up out of the way when they are disconnecting. If you decide you like that design, let me know and I can get you a quote on a set!

-Ryan
I only have trouble disconnecting when im on uneven terrain causing the swaybar to apply pressure to the disconnects. Now I always disco on pavement - sometimes in my garage before going out - and they slip right off in that case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts