Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont think these should look like this :rolleyes:. I thought it was riding alittle bit funny just thought it was because its a hard top didnt really think about it. Now i am trying to figur out what to replace them with because its still stock and i am not ready to put a lift on just yet thinking i should just go with stockers for now till i do a lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yup, those are suposed to be attached. :) Lifts come with them (my 4 inch lift did) so I wouldn't invest a lot of money in some you are going to replace.

I'd give you mine but I trashed them trying to get them off.

This guy may have some.
stock jeep suspension

·
Banned
34 Posts
u just need the rubber connector, mine broke a while ago

i havnt had sway bars for almost as long as i had the jeep,

i feel like it drives better around town with out them myself

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
u just need the rubber connector, mine broke a while ago

i havnt had sway bars for almost as long as i had the jeep,

i feel like it drives better around town with out them myself
i had always heard people say that you didnt really need them its not that bad its got alittle bit of body roll to it. i may just take them off all the way and waight till i put a lift on it.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
RubyMax3388 said:
I dont think these should look like this :rolleyes:. I thought it was riding alittle bit funny just thought it was because its a hard top didnt really think about it. Now i am trying to figur out what to replace them with because its still stock and i am not ready to put a lift on just yet thinking i should just go with stockers for now till i do a lift.
where you located I have a stock length link you can have for free. Just one though

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
i had always heard people say that you didnt really need them its not that bad its got alittle bit of body roll to it. i may just take them off all the way and waight till i put a lift on it.
You need them It can be real unsafe particularly on the highway. I had one come apart and did not know it until I got on the highway. It started rocking back and forth uncontrollably until I slowed way down. After inspecting, I saw what it was. If you had to do an emergency manuver, it would be real unsafe.

·
Registered
642 Posts
either get a new stock connector from the dealership or auto parts store, or buy JKS discos.
The dealer is the last place I'd go to get them!!
Hit up a parts store and save $$'s.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ive been driving for the last 4 months with my link broken, just got it fixed last weekend i think i like it better with out the link!:rofl:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea I looked last night and they where around 30 bucks. I would really like to buy the JKS ones but I don't want to buy them twice I will wait till the lift is on for that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts