Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to add lights and other accessories to my 1995 Wrangler YJ (cover photo) and need suggestions on a switch panel and a location to mount it. Any help and pictures are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Why don't you make your own, and use your choice of switches? It wouldn't be hard with a few pieces of sheet metal and a saw or 2.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Dremel I have never used. I guess it would be a good time to break it out. Any ideas for a brand pf nice switches? Also, where would you suggest I mount them to make them look good? Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Springsblueyj said:
Where did you get the hood vents from?:)
Got them from GenRight, needed an excuse to get them after I disabled my heater and the engine was running hotter lol.

dbrock2000 said:
Panel looks good! Afraid I maynot be that talented or creative lol.
Don't be afraid man if you can vision it you can make it :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Defcon 1 said:
Got them from GenRight, needed an excuse to get them after I disabled my heater and the engine was running hotter lol.

Don't be afraid man if you can vision it you can make it :)
Cool. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Where did you get your transfer case shifter?
I made it actually lol, well kinda. My buddy bought me a set of wolverine replica claws a long time ago and I needed more room on my wall. So I took it apart and made it into a shifter that bolts onto an extended piece of 1" round stock stainless steel. I needed the shifter up a little higher anyway since I'm a little taller. I have another one actually lol that I was going to make into a tranny shifter, but it was more comfortable grabbing the round shifter. I still have it if you want it for your tcase lol. I'll send it to ya if you cover the shipping.

Similar to this:

http://www.teraasekeskus.com/tuotteet.asp?osasto=fantasia&ID=2594

1 - 12 of 12 Posts