Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I purchase a Top Line pair of side boards (not MOPAR), will a Dodge Jeep who deal with MOPAR install it. This will help me out. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Best bet is to give the dealer a call and ask. I'm sure the cost of labor would be on the high side. If there is a truck outfitter type company near you that might be a better option or obviously install them yourself (guessing thats not an option).

Edit: Since you are near Waco there will be several options of companies to install your running boards. You can try the dealership but call around to other shops to get price comparison.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
If I purchase a Top Line pair of side boards (not MOPAR), will a Dodge Jeep who deal with MOPAR install it. This will help me out. Thanks.
If you join a local Jeep club someone will help you for free in exchange for beer and pizza. There are several Texas groups on Facebook that have their own page. Search for them, join them and ask for help.

I hate to see anyone pay the dealership or a shop for a job that your fellow Jeepers will gladly help you with.

:drinks:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Go to the home page of this site, scroll down to the sub-forums by State and you can post a request for help on the Texas page. Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts