Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It makes me sad, but now that I have a family of four I will be selling my Scrambler soon and upgrading to a LJR the entire family can enjoy.

I thought I would enjoy it for a few more days and post some pictures because I really really like everything about it. Hate to see it go, it’s just a family friendly vehicle so we don’t drive it much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thats a sweet ride, how much are you selling it for? My brother would love a CJ8. Not sure if he is ready to pull the trigger but it cant hurt to tempt him!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a sweet ride, how much are you selling it for? My brother would love a CJ8. Not sure if he is ready to pull the trigger but it cant hurt to tempt him!

Thanks and I agree. Honestly, I haven’t figured that out. Obviously I need to figure it out if I want to sell it. The closer to $20k I get the better I would feel about letting it go considering I am targeting that same amount on a LJR.

·
Registered
290 Posts
That seems like a really fair price considering how clean your CJ8 looks. That thing is gorgeous! He has to sell his JK first but I bet he would trade you for it straight up ha

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That seems like a really fair price considering how clean your CJ8 looks. That thing is gorgeous! He has to sell his JK first but I bet he would trade you for it straight up ha

I will ping you when I am ready to sell.

Every once and awhile I do clean it up and show it off in person.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Four seats and A/C for the family and it’s safer. Love the scrambler before we had kids.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts