Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to get a sye kit and a cv driveshaft....I am looking for quality, value, ease of installation (knowing that you have to cut RE's to length),and duribility. What are y'all running...thoughts pros/cons.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Advance adaptors or JB conversions are the one's I would go with. Lots of package deals out there with the SYE and driveshaft.. Btw, sig says you have a 4" spring over.. what are you running now as I didn't think the stock setup would work with that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the shop left it stock and told me that it should be fine....I am getting some vibration at take-off and was explained it was axel wrap.....butttt...my shaft is at 25* right now and I know it shouldn't be more than 15*...from what I understand

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
I'm runnin the Tera ESS super shorty kit in my TJ right now. I am loving it. It's given me a 4" (If I remember rightly) longer DShaft and the angles are way better than they used to be. Right about the same price as a standard SYE also. I had the AA SYE prior to that and there was no issues with it, just wanted longer and less angle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am running a Tom Woods shaft and SYE.
It is the same style as the RE but they send you the shotened shaft. You return your stock one for a $100 core.
Everything worked great and I am totally happy with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts