Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with these? I know Synergy is a great brand, and the adjust-ability on the Jeep is great, but does the double adjuster weaken the arm any? Has anyone had any problems with the adjuster coming loose and the arms adjusting themselves?

I guess it's a little late asking questions now, as I ordered these this past Friday, but I'm just wondering if I should send them back in favor of another brand. I was considering RK, but read that they design their arms for clearances with wheels with 4.5" of backspacing, and mine have 5".

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got them put on last night - such a breeze. Measured them out to the recommended starting length (worked perfect in my case, ended up with 4.5 - 5 degrees of caster), used a caliper to measure the adjusted end so that I would know where the adjuster needed to be. Since I did that, I could adjust the arms to get them to bolt up, then adjust them back to specs. Jeep drives a LOT better now.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
I have these along with the adjustable front trac bar from Synergy. The quality is great and I plan to go with synergy as I end up replacing other things as they wear out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts