Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question just to be sure before i place this order. I have the artec truss/gussets sitting around at the moment (won't be installed for a little while). I plan on doing synergys DL flip. Can i run artecs front/rear raised track bar brackets in the meantime until I weld those suckers on? Also, do i need the tapered reamer if i order the flip adapter and use the proper drill bit/dremel? Thanks!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait I'm confused. You want to run the drag link flipped without the brackets or the other way around ?

Either or .. Reamer or drill/insert.
LOL, no. I want to use the brackets without the truss/gussets. Just making sure its all good. Then i can add the truss gussets without issues.

I didnt proofread that, I see where you got confused.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks though KJ. Also, it seems the links are moved up a bit. Im guessing the passenger side mounts to the side of the new raised bracket? What about the drivers side?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The driver side is a new tab that's welded on.

I would have to look but Artec's truss/brackets is like a puzzle. Everything links together nicely. I'm not sure on that.
That tab come with the DL?

Looking at the pictures they do link up nicely, it seems the brackets would work without the truss for now. I don't see why not just curious.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I run the artec front trackbar bracket with the synergy draglink flipped. Works great you won't have any issues. Drilled the knuckle out with the 7/8 bit and used the adapter works just fine the drag link end fit in perfectly

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's part of the Artec kit. It's just a small tab that welds above the factory mount.
Hmm, maybe i didnt look hard enough. With the truss kit correct?

I run the artec front trackbar bracket with the synergy draglink flipped. Works great you won't have any issues. Drilled the knuckle out with the 7/8 bit and used the adapter works just fine the drag link end fit in perfectly
Rock on!! Sounds good :bop:

·
Registered
666 Posts
My sway bar is no longer level however it's tilted up about 10 degrees because of the new link brackets. No big deal but thought I would point it out. If you have adjustable links you can make them shorter. I'm still running my stock rears up front. The tab on the drivers side comes with the artec bracket

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My sway bar is no longer level however it's tilted up about 10 degrees because of the new link brackets. No big deal but thought I would point it out. If you have adjustable links you can make them shorter. I'm still running my stock rears up front. The tab on the drivers side comes with the artec bracket
Good heads up. I do have adjustable ones front and rear, but i dont know if they can go any shorter. A little slant isnt a big deal,appreciate the info!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts