Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have 2014 JKUR. I've been looking at and doing a lot of research on lift kits in the 2.5 inch range for DD and moderate wheeling to start. Plan on running 35s. It seems like one can't go wrong with RK or MC. AEV comes up a lot as well. That being said, the Synergy 3 inch kit, stage 3, looks pretty complete and solid but I can't find much about it on the forum.

Does anyone have any experience with this kit or any idea why it's not so popular?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Synergy builds very good parts and dynamically tuning progressive rate coils correctly is not trivial. It's not about the number of parts, it's about the required parts being properly engineered and manufactured. Besides great individual parts don't equal a great system as in suspension or steering.

That kit is complete but it also $2500. You can get a top notch kit for that price. IMO, a great set of tuned shocks is more important for a 3" lift than a full sell set of control arms. The Fox shocks put that kit over $4000.

I understand the desire to try something different if you have already tried the other the top brands but if this is your first major lift, why not go with one of the tested and proven brands with a budget like that.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Bilstein shocks or rancho 9000 will do you great and run you around 400$

Also poly makes great stuff. All my steering upgrades are poly and they've been great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts