Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the battery on my wrangler was changed and the people who put it in put the batter in wrong and it sparked we were able to fix it but now that it works the dashboard isn’t showing the compass letters just dashes and my radio is no longer working. Does anyone know how to help? Do I have to get a new radio? Disconnect the batter again? I love my Jeep and really want to get it working again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
So the battery on my wrangler was changed and the people who put it in put the batter in wrong and it sparked we were able to fix it but now that it works the dashboard isn’t showing the compass letters just dashes and my radio is no longer working. Does anyone know how to help? Do I have to get a new radio? Disconnect the batter again? I love my Jeep and really want to get it working again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would start by checking relays and fuses for the things not powering on. Do you own a multi-meter. Ohm the fuses and check for DC power for Radio and any other devices failing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts