Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Looks good! Looks pricey though at roughly USD 270... although I remember that all those grill inserts are pretty expensive.

Ps: the link you provided, links to a dodge charger.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I like it. How much did it set you back? If I got it, I'd have to cut out an area for my Mopar Hood Lock though. But it might be worth it considering all the bugs my radiator has been sucking up with the OEM setup.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That looks almost exactly like mine that I made... for $18 and 2 hrs including peeling off plastidip... no problems yet and looks amazing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Resist; I paid $228 (lowest price through Amazon). Yes, it is expensive but the powder coated heavy gauge material and perfect fit, make it worth it. There's a lot of plastic junk out there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wouldnt really call it junk... but its durable and custom fit... 7 strips of 3 1/2"x11" if I remember correctly (dont quote me on that) and had enough left over to make another.

ForumRunner_20150328_160032.jpg

This is the best picture I have. And because I used individual strips if one ever gets damaged it will take me all of 15 minutes and 6 zipties ( I have about 50 left over aswell)

Sorry for the sideways picture idk why ot came out that way

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I heard this happens if you downloaded it via a phone, try doing it with your computer.
I did. No access to my computer atleast till next week

·
Registered
70 Posts
I feel like I need this but that price :jawdrop: well i guess any grille i have will be a T-Rex grill lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts