Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got some TAG pocket style flares from eBay for $185 shipped, they are way better and twice as thick as the smittybilt pocket style flares, I know this because I went to a Jeep dealer and the guy showed me a pair of the smittybilt flares and they felt like the tray where Oreo cookies come in, you know they were so fragile and cheap looking. I don't know how the original bushwackers look and feels like, but for the price I think these would do. The picture is of one of the flares being flexed a quarter of a turn, I will post pictures of them on.:)

·
Registered
759 Posts
If you ever plan on doing any off roading, this is crap. Itll get stuck on all the brush when you go off roading. Probably break off too, my opinion, shell out for tube fenders or trim your stock fenders, and if you want to off road, put aside your cheapness and go for high quality = )

Otherwise im just being a downer, but Congratulations! itll definitely look great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.