Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JVLemur over in the TJ Thread started this, thought it could work here too!

Saw something similar on another forum and thought it might help each other out with parts that we need/don't need, and someone does need/or doesn't need.

Ill start, I have a stock "Jeep" logo sway bar cover that I no longer need due to my new bumper. I have it listed for sale, but if anyone needs it, I'm willing to let it go for free+shipping, or pick up, if you need it take it, but pass it on and also leave something.

The Rules:
- You MUST put a part up for free in order to claim a part.
-The honesty rule applies, as no one will monitor if a part is taken without a part offered.
- After receiving a part in the mail you have 48 hours to post up a part for takings
- DO NOT SIDE TRACK this thread, questions and answers go elsewhere, though a bump never hurt lol.
- You can also toss in an extra part with a “I offer this one free.
- EVERYONE reserves the right to offer/deny free shipping. If you can offer free shipping great, if you must request shipping its up to the discretion of the parties involved.
- Do not request a part, what is in play is what is in play.

*rules and idea has been borrowed and modified off the original post by Spokanistan from Jeepforum.com*

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I'm pretty sure there is a freebie thread already in FS. I'm on my phone so I can't go searching.

·
Registered
455 Posts
RemoJK said:
Free 35's for the taking, Won't ship them though. They are not worth it, if you're in Pittsburgh come take them.
How much tread life? Worth getting them mounted?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.