Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a jeep with a soft top about a week ago... come to find out the rear zipper is messed up and I cant unzip the rear window so does this mean I can ever take the top off. I know I really cant get it fixed and I do want to get a hard top for it but they are so expensive its going to be months before I can get one. Not sure if its a jk as I dont know what the letters after the Wrangler mean.

·
Registered
118 Posts
What year is the vehicle? Did you buy from a lot? Is there any warranty? See if they'll fix it, maybe not, but worth an ask.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 2007 that I purchased off the lot... it has a warranty but it does not cover the top.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Could just have been zipped up incorrectly or not properly lined up the rear window when zipped up? If you can get it unzipped without breaking any zipper teeth, Take a bar of soap and rub on the zipper teeth and try zipping up again it may work.

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
I'm sure it is possible (assuming the window roll bar is undone), but you would have to be really careful and not put a crease in the rear window.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts