Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about to replace my 2016 JKU Willy's and looking at a nicely spec'd Sahara (will replace wheels and tires) but the best one I could find has the tan interior. This wouldn't be my first choice but I'm being offered a pretty good deal. 2 questions:

1. Does anyone have any pictures of the tan interior? Haven't seen many "real life" pics yet.

2. I live in jeans and last time I had pale seats, I ended up with blue stains all over the seat cushions. Admittedly that was leather, but just wanted to see how the tan was wearing. This is going to be a beach/trail vehicle, so I'd prefer something that doesn't show the dirt too badly.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Rubicon with the tan leather seats that I picked up a few weeks ago. I don't have any pictures of the seats. I am expecting them to be the same as the tan in my wife's Grand Cherokee and have some blue stains from jeans after some time. What I learned to do on her GC was to hit the seats with some leather cleaner and conditioner every time I washed it. I sought out a Wrangler with the tan seats because I am so sick of black/gray interiors. The leather is of high quality in my opinion and looks like it will wear well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - just to be clear, the Sahara I found had the standard cloth seats which I think will probably be harder wearing.

·
Super Moderator
2,764 Posts
I’ve seen the tan in person and I love it. Tan cloth is one of the best interiors I’ve owned. I had it in my old 97 Ranger. The dirt blends nicely and it cleans up nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
As far as looks are concerned, tan is a great choice depending on the exterior color.. I wouldn't want a tan interior with a lime green, orange, silver or grey Jeep... That said, if it's that good of a deal get seat covers. They make extremely nice covers that are priced right nowadays.IMO

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
The car is billet - which is what was causing me to think twice.

They make Black Leather seat covers and BAM! your wheelin in style...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Look at my garage and you'll see an interior picture. It was intended for the tan sunshade but the tan cloth seat backs are showing.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Buy some Bartact seat covers...problem solved..you'll love them....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Personally I love tan interiors. When I have the doors on or it’s a cloudy day, which is rare in CO, I feel like I’m driving around in a cave with the dark dash, seats, and carpet. Plus I’m constantly wiping off the dash because every little piece of dust and dirt shows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts