Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I would change the Murrieta/Temecula post to a more permanent thread.
Let's meet every last Wednesday of the month. Our next meeting will be held February 25th, 7PM @ Stadium Pizza .

32278 Clinton Keith Road #101 Wildomar CA 951-678-7826

If your in the area come on out and meet fellow Jeepers in our area. We can talk jeeps, eat, plan a run, find another location, plan a better meeting time etc.

I am looking forward to meet fellow Jeepers in our area.

See you there! :wavey:

Nick

·
Registered
772 Posts
I don't live in Temecula but why would I travel 50 miles to hang out with these dudes?
Well gives me a chance to get some good pizza, see some cool Jeeps (even though I will be driving my car) and most importantly, make sure Nick is not in my garage stealing my wheels and tires.

Sorry guys... will not be there this month but I have scheduled myself for March 22nd to be in Temecula.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't live in Temecula but why would I travel 50 miles to hang out with these dudes?
Well gives me a chance to get some good pizza, see some cool Jeeps (even though I will be driving my car) and most importantly, make sure Nick is not in my garage stealing my wheels and tires.

Sorry guys... will not be there this month but I have scheduled myself for March 22nd to be in Temecula.
You crack me up Tony. I will see you out at SW before the next meeting. It will give us some good stories to tell!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll be there! Trying to talk my wife (FoxySmurf) into it as well, but she's got a big job interview in the morning. So I might be flying solo.

-Dave
Sounds good Dave. See you tonight. I wish her good luck tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good to see everyone tonight. Thanks for coming out. I believe the next meeting will be the Wednesday before the Turdfest M&G at Calico. Can't wait!

Let's plan to hit the Murrieta trails March 14th if anyone is interested. Expect pinstripes. I will post closer to the date with meeting location and time information.

Nick

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome to see a Temecula thread! My home town! Hope to meet ya'll sometime!
Great! Come out to the monthly meetings to meet some cool folks. I will be setting up some local runs here in the next couple of days. I'm looking to set up a run on the 14th. It will be here in Murrieta.
Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
I won't be able to make any of the meetings (I work in the evenings) but I am available most weekends for runs, etc.
Is anybody going to TDS? I will be heading out late Friday afternoon and camping somewhere in Truckhaven.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I won't be able to make any of the meetings (I work in the evenings) but I am available most weekends for runs, etc.
Is anybody going to TDS? I will be heading out late Friday afternoon and camping somewhere in Truckhaven.
Lots of people going to TDS. There is a thread regarding TDS. Check it out. Maybe I will see you there.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm looking to set up a run this Saturday the 14th. It will be here in Murrieta. I need to cap this to 5 jeeps. Pinstripes are guaranteed! A lift and 33's recommended. Also 1 locker is helpful but not necessary. Stock jeeps will have trouble in this area but not impossible. Depending on who is interested, we can tone it down a bit. I'm thinking meet up at the AMPM on Clinton Keith at the 215 in Murrieta at 9:30. We can stay out for a couple of hours.

Who is in?

Nick

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dave and I have a wedding at noon in San Diego that day. Next time!!
Sounds good. Reverend Dave needs to perform his duties! We'll see you next time.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm looking to set up a run this Saturday the 14th. It will be here in Murrieta. I need to cap this to 5 jeeps. Pinstripes are guaranteed! A lift and 33's recommended. Also 1 locker is helpful but not necessary. Stock jeeps will have trouble in this area but not impossible. Depending on who is interested, we can tone it down a bit. I'm thinking meet up at the AMPM on Clinton Keith at the 215 in Murrieta at 9:30. We can stay out for a couple of hours.

Who is in?

Nick
Tim C

1 - 20 of 219 Posts