Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very good shape for a two door used about nine months. OEM links. Will ship. about 50lbs. Figure $50 for shipping. $200. Reason for sale gave me a little too much height on my light 2 door JK. I couldn't clear the four post service lift in my garage anymore, and didn't want jeep parked outside............:( Other than that were excellent. Retails for $399

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much lift did it give? We have a 2 door Hard Rock also, don't want to go crazy just yet.
I got 2" to 2.25" in front, about 1.25" in rear, with soft top on a bit more in rear. What I would do with a 2 door Rubi especially with Ranchos spring " March" shock sale is ditch the red rubi shocks. I went with Rancho 9000XL's I bet even the 5000's would be an improvement I just liked the adjustability of them. That and the steering attenuator and the ATS Fox stabilizer and it rides great. You might as well weld steel rods in place of those red shocks. The teraflex springs are a bit firmer too, real beefy coils as you can see compared to stockers. Height will depend on the jeeps weight with the same springs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts