Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the teraflex 1.5" performance leveling kit(4door coils, also works great for a 2door) for sale.
$300 or best offer.
Have a stock front bumper as well.
$50
Have stock flares with inner liners. Front driver has a dent but could be worked out.
$75 or best offer.
Will consider some trades for leveling kit as well.
Have a set of jeep taillight covers as well.
$65

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts
What didn't you like about them? Curious why you would swap them for a leveling kit? Been thinking of getting these springs is why I ask. Thanks jeff

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What didn't you like about them? Curious why you would swap them for a leveling kit? Been thinking of getting these springs is why I ask. Thanks jeff
They were great work well for 33's or 35's I just wanted a bigger lift so swapping out the leveling kit is all

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts
what is your rock bottom price for the springs shipped to 59808? I don't need the sway bar links as I have jks disconnects. thanks jeff

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts
how many actual miles on the springs? thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thanks for letting me know, little too far from Raleigh. Finished some time at VT in Dec, would have been easy then.

Oh well, free bump and good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for letting me know, little too far from Raleigh. Finished some time at VT in Dec, would have been easy then.

Oh well, free bump and good luck with the sale!
Thanks ill have to check the route ill be takin to the beach if coming through or close I could possibly make a stop if interested

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts
make a shipped offer to 59808 that I can't refuse.

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts
I hate that you can not delete a post on here as I posted to the wront thread lol.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts