Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been back and forth on lifts for a while and I finally settled on the teraflex 2.5 coil lift. But every time I review them I read people saying that they actually received about 3 inches of lift. My question is, would this additional lift of about .5 inches affect the drive train much? I know that's about the boundary of you having to re-adjust it. I plan on putting an after market bumper down the line which should add some sag but I don't want to screw up the drive train in the mean time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's my DD so I was gonna use the adapters first just to see how it feels and change it out afterwards if I see fit. I'm not really gonna be doing much hardcore off-roading so I more looking for a smoother ride vs performance.

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts
Well it's my DD so I was gonna use the adapters first just to see how it feels and change it out afterwards if I see fit. I'm not really gonna be doing much hardcore off-roading so I more looking for a smoother ride vs performance.
Understood.
In the future ... The axle bracket will correct roll center and better-handling.

If you have sport (black) shocks, highly recommend Rubi (red) shocks. You can get them for about $100 and will make a big difference in ride.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just put this lift on my 2dr about a months ago and I got about 3 inches in the front and 2.5 inches in the back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts