Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my Teraflex 2.5" coil lift w/shocks. Besides a new adjustable front track bar, are there any other absolute necessary part changes that need to made? I've read that the lower control arms should be changed, and that will be my next mod. But is it absolutely necessary at this point? Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't think there is anything absolutely necessary that needs to be added with the 2.5" lift. I installed the same lift in January with the Northridge 9/16 bolt kit and the only thing that I have added since then was the Rancho control arm drop brackets because my steering was flighty. If you can afford it then adjustable front and rear track bars and adjustable control arms would probably be nice to have but not necessary.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would definitely upgrade the bolts per Norge17.
The lower front control arms (or drop brackets) necessity depends on what wheel bs and tire true size are going on I think.
Also check your brake lines and rear breather hose, as some are shorter than others, I ended up needing a longer rear breather on full extension but another JKU with the same lift didn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts