Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed

TeraFlex 2.5" Lift Kit
TeraFlex Front Trackbar
Rancho 9000XLs
Rancho CA Brackets
Exhaust Spacers
Grade 8 Bolts
315/70/17 Duratracs
ProComp Series 7036s

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Love the look! That's basically the setup I've been looking at.
Power loss? MPG? ....oh great there goes my temperature again! Mod Fever!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have to definitely thank Kjeeper for the help and advice through the whole planning process really happy with the outcome

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love the look! That's basically the setup I've been looking at. Power loss? MPG? ....oh great there goes my temperature again! Mod Fever!
I have the 3.73 gears and honestly can't say that I notice a significant power loss. Granted I'm in south Texas and it's pretty flat... The only thing I really notice is the shifting is a little bit off with the larger tires, but I'm planning on fixing that with the flashcal.

As far as MPG I've seen about a 2-3 mpg loss with city driving and haven't had enough highway to tell yet. With the speedo/odometer being off I'm really not sure about the gas impact yet. Once I flash it and fix the speedo I'll get a better idea.

·
Registered
324 Posts
looks good man!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Installed

TeraFlex 2.5" Lift Kit
TeraFlex Front Trackbar
Rancho 9000XLs
Rancho CA Brackets
315/70/17 Duratracs
Looks great, JCAB.

I have the same lift, shocks and tires. I'm definitely interested in an adjustable trackbar because me OCD doesn't like knowing my axle is off-center after the lift. In your research were the correction brackets recommended for the 2.5" lift?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

Razzle, the drop brackets cure the flighty steering and brake dive. Adjustable arms can correct the caster but the drop brackets correct the caster and the arm geometry. I liked my lift before the brackets. I love it after. You lose a bit of ground clearance so if you live in rock gardens, you might want to try another solution but for a DD built for mostly mild to moderate trails, the drop brackets work great. $120 and 2 hours to install. Worth it. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Lookin' good! :thumb: Has Teraflex worked out the saggy spring issue?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts