Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 JL Rubicon 4 Door
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put on a TeraFlex 2.5" lift with 35x12.50 17R Nitto Ridge Grapplers. The lift is the JL 4dr Alpine CT2 Short Arm with Alpine SP2 3.3 shocks. The problem I am seeing is that the rear end is 2 inches lower than the front end. The clearance on the front from top of tire to fender is 9", and the clearance on the rear from top of tire to fender is 7". A very noticeable difference. Any ideas what is going on here?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Notice how much lower the rear fender sits on the body? That's your answer. There's always more clearance in the front than in the rear on a level jeep.

·
Registered
2021 JL Rubicon 4 Door
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Notice how much lower the rear fender sits on the body? That's your answer. There's always more clearance in the front than in the rear on a level jeep.
Thank you. You nailed it. I'm measuring the wrong area. It's probably ok.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I put on a TeraFlex 2.5" lift with 35x12.50 17R Nitto Ridge Grapplers. The lift is the JL 4dr Alpine CT2 Short Arm with Alpine SP2 3.3 shocks. The problem I am seeing is that the rear end is 2 inches lower than the front end. The clearance on the front from top of tire to fender is 9", and the clearance on the rear from top of tire to fender is 7". A very noticeable difference. Any ideas what is going on here?

View attachment 4473544
Great looking Jeep. That color is awesome.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
75,232 Posts
Nice looking Ride!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Great looking Jeep. That color has my attention. I've been eyeing the JL recently. Currently driving 2012 Wrangler Unlimited I bought new and built up,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts