Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
I actually like the look. Its definitely a way of personalizing your JK.

I just want to know what they did with the PowerDome hoods they took off, Id like to have one.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks good.
I wonder what it would look like on a two door?
Looks expensive.
Good luck replacing those parts after an unfortunate rock encounter.

Those are my thoughts.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In my opinion, Jeep should scrap the new JL/JT truck and create the chief truck. Using the front end from the Teraflex version, which then would be added to AEV's Brute truck thus ending up with this..

Base Model

Rubicon/Recon Model:
You're right. Jeep should abandon all progress, stick with the current model and just bolt on a body kit from an aftermarket vendor. That's easily a million dollar idea. You should pass this on to them.

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
I want to like it. I really do. I want to like it alot, but I don't.

I think this is a swing and a miss.

·
Registered
694 Posts
It's loads better than the angry bullshit and don't even get me started on the Grumper crap. I think the large pocket book mall crowd will be all over it. While it may not be for everyone Teraflex will probably sell lots of them if they want.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
2,665 Posts
I dig it.
But then, my grandfather had one. So I have some fond memories as a kid. Shy of building an all out custom uber big dollar build, this is a fun throwback look that IMO, works. Not sure I am digging on the front bumper all that much, so I might do a bit of a rethink there.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Just spoke with @jscherb via expedition portal.. Jeff is going to continue work on his Gladiator front fascia soon. Look forward to seeing his updates on this.

·
Registered
123 Posts
They sure did screw up on the bumper selection. I think it kills the whole look.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I think it's cool. I agree with AmpLighter it would make one BA truck! Here's what I don't get tho. The Chief was a Cherokee package but now reintroduced as a wrangler thing package. Just like I didn't get the new Renegade (which I think is awful!) going from a CJ package to its own vehicle now? But I also don't get how the new chargers look nothing like original chargers but new challengers look more like original chargers but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts