Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

TeraFlex JK Aluminum Hinged Tire Carrier CB Antenna Mount

6K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Hickey 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Anyone know where they might have the TF tire carrier on sale at?

#6 ·
Any chance of getting a picture with the coax connected? Any recommendation on routing the coax and how to keep it from getting damaged around all of the stuff at the hinge point?

I like the looks and design although I think I would not have put the holes in it as they will just collect dirt and be difficult to clean,IMO of course.

With the advent of lower cost laser cnc machine we are seeing a lot of intricate logos and such put on devices like bumpers and guards that a lot of,people do not care for and arena hassle,to maintain. What was the basic rule in design class, form follows function or something like that?

#7 ·
Nice addition. I love my Carrier. I have no need for the antenna mount. I would like to know what size bolts fit in the carrier though. The large and the small sizes. That way I can get 3 bolts to plug those pre-drilled holes. I can't find that info. Otherwise I need to guess at the size at Home Depot and probably by 5 sizes to get the right one.

#9 ·
Good luck getting a good ground for the antenna/coax.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.