Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of that have done the Teraflex level kit (not the spring kit) that will not mind posting before and after side shots would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Any of that have done the Teraflex level kit (not the spring kit) that will not mind posting before and after side shots would be appreciated. Thank you.
Here is a before and after. I know not the same angles, but you can see the difference.

Attachments

Reactions: TRADSLLC

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So to DIY this kit I assume two jack stands and a floor jack essential with the of course hand tools???? I have the hand tools but the jack stands and floor jack would be a needed item(s).

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looks great. Can you tell me what tires and rims those are? Do you have 3.21 gears? If so, how's it drive?
Those are Level 8 rims, 33/12.50/15s and we have the 3.73 gears. It drives nice. We tow an 18ft boat with it too and it tows very nice.

·
Registered
308 Posts
So to DIY this kit I assume two jack stands and a floor jack essential with the of course hand tools???? I have the hand tools but the jack stands and floor jack would be a needed item(s).
Usually you can find a set with a floor jack and 2 jack stands at local parts stores or even Harbor Freight.

Reactions: TRADSLLC
1 - 15 of 15 Posts