Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm thinking of purchasing the Teraflex leveling kit after seeing alot of pictures of JK's with em on and they look nice. Though i can't seem to find any comparing the Stock look with stock wheels and tires with the leveled kit installed. Just curious how it would look.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
apresas said:
So i'm thinking of purchasing the Teraflex leveling kit after seeing alot of pictures of JK's with em on and they look nice. Though i can't seem to find any comparing the Stock look with stock wheels and tires with the leveled kit installed. Just curious how it would look.
Here's off the trailer and then after on mine. Note I only have 1" front spacers, not the whole kit. If I go to 33s latter, then I'll probably do the whole kit. I just think it looks better with the stcok size tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. It looks awesome with the stock wheels and tires. After that maybe i'll upgrade to some 33's. you guys remember the first few mods you did to yours? i barely ordered a M.O.R.E. dead pedal today, so i'm excited for that to come in, as small mod as it is.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Dead pedal was one of my first too-along with footwell lighting. Much more comfortable for me when driving long distances, especially wehn I can't put the leg out like when the doors are off.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
I have the Teraflex leveling kit sitting on my workbench. 18" stock wheels. 2012 unlimited Crush. Just need to find the time or place to install it. Yours looks great.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the Teraflex leveling kit sitting on my workbench. 18" stock wheels. 2012 unlimited Crush. Just need to find the time or place to install it. Yours looks great.
Peter, thanks! Its the first car ive ever purchased by myself. Ive always wanted a jeep wrangler and i couldnt pass up the opportunity since my wife and i will need a 4wd ever since moving from texas to west virginia where it snows and contains hills. I'm a proud wrangler owner! :punk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts