Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the Teraflex leveling kit. The spacer version. Really easy to do. Only took me about 3 hours by myself. Thank God for air tools. It went on just as easy as the videos you see and I am pleased with the results. Does exactly what it says it will. With the Spidertrax 1.5 wheel spacers...This is how Jeep should sell them!!! Jeep drives and handles as before. Now Im ready for the bigger shoes! Highly recommend.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I have the same leveling kit and same size wheel spacers with 34" KO2s. Luckily, TerryC was generous enough to drive 4 hours to help me (I held the flashlight) install it. I immediately noticed the jeep more felt slightly more top heavy in turns. But it looks great!

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have Teraflex level kit with 305/70/17 and black Rhino wheels, no spacers necessary. Can’t imagine needing them. Has nice wide stance. Did have to get aligned, was driving crazy initially.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I'm running the same leveling kit on my 2010 JK. It was great until I added bumpers and a winch then the front was a bit low again. I found a set of JKU springs from a newer Jeep for sale and added them. That gave me about another 1.5 inches. Just enough that I needed adjustable lower control arms. The TeraFlex Alpines worked great for that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts