Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased and installed this kit and had a question regarding this or any other lift kit. It seems my right side of my jeep is about an inch or so lower than the left. Is this a defect in the springs or is it one of those things that isn't perfect? It seems like it should be level but I noticed it and measured and it is for sure lower in the right side. Any advice or comments would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
609 Posts
You should not be lower on one side then the other. The only thing I can think of is to check and make sure your spring(s) are seated properly.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Gas tank. Did you just fill up your jeep?

Or...

Did you re-install both factory isolators atop the new front coils?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did just fill up but it is not level without fuel. I never measured right after the install so I am not sure on the actual lift. I just know one side is over an inch higher.not sure in the seating or retainer either. May have to double check this. Thanks for all the replys

·
Super Moderator
23,484 Posts
Mine is the same is no lean whether tank is empty or full.

·
Super Moderator
23,484 Posts
u mean if it was full the driver should be higher. i just dont see how it would make much of a dif
I agree. there should be no lean whether full or empty. When I measure from the ground to the lower fenders when parked on level ground my driver side and passenger side are the same.

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
I believe the balance is in conjunction with the driver...meaning a driver in the seat and a full gas tank. If it's that bad then maybe double check your lift components and make sure everything is sitting properly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts