Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the new Teraflex tire carrier. I have a 31/70/R17 Duratrac if I put one this carrier will it fit all together using the stock rear bumper as that will be a next year mod and for now wants the spare on?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the TF carrier does not use the bumper.
So it will clear the cut out section ( for lack of a better term ) of the rear bumper with a tire that size. I know it handles up to a 38" but unless I missed it in their video I didn't see anything about the stock bumper.

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I have a 33" tire on mine with stock bumper and it appears that there would be enough clearance between a 35" and the cut out section.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice thanks for all the responses what did you all pay for it seeing it running at around $500.00

·
Registered
106 Posts
It's 500 for the hinge. Like 250 I think for the carrier or 700 or so for the whole setup. In my opinion totally worth it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah. For a 33 you could just buy the carrier for now and get the hinge parts later when you go to 35s.
Ok I will have to look at it seriously I love the tire on it like stock but I do want to change out the rear bumper at some point too

·
Registered
106 Posts
The teraflex setup won't interfere with any other bumpers. Unless you mean you wanted a bumper that's got a tire carrier built in.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
$390.91 shipped.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
i'll pm you vender from another site.

·