Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey looking to upgrade my current unknown 4 inch lift. I'm trying to decide between the rubicon express 4.5 super flex and a teraflex 8 arm 4 inch lift. I'm shopping on 4x4 group buy and I can get everything including rear adj track bar and sye/cv shaft from Tom woods for a little over 400 less than I can if I piece together the teraflex and sye/TW drive shaft combo. Is it worth the extra money to go teraflex? I had teraflex on my JK and have heard bad things about RE bushings..any opinion appreciated

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
I have Teraflex. Love it handles great off road and better than stock on. That's why I don't get the sacrificing ride for off road the RC guys speak of. YES it can be smooth on both. I don't tought me lift a lot here. It was pricy. Not usually what people are shopping for. It's the 3" with uppers lowers shocks springs and a trackbar. Plus other little stuff. Only thing I'll improve is getting an antirock someday. And an SYE to do away with the t case drop. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have RE, love it. Driven hard for two years, 0 issues.

The bushing thing was resolved before I even bought my lift - from what I understand, they had a bad batch but it's long gone...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts