Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove a Jeep Wrangler for the first time today. Think about getting one around income tax time. It was only amazing. It was a 09 soft top X I would have to get like an 07 or 08 for insurance purposes. I will get one if it will meet all my needs and I'm working on being 100% sure but this is exciting!

·
Registered
101 Posts
:cool:
Drove a Jeep Wrangler for the first time today. Think about getting one around income tax time. It was only amazing. It was a 09 soft top X I would have to get like an 07 or 08 for insurance purposes. I will get one if it will meet all my needs and I'm working on being 100% sure but this is exciting!
Just do it, it'll make ya feeeel good. (There's some peer pressure for you, remember those old commercials, haha!) But seriously....driving a Jeep is pure fun!

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
Nice looking Jeep ER RN!

·
Trying to Get Lost
1,080 Posts
Have you done some insurance quotes online or anything? Policies are pretty cheap on Wranglers in general, so it might not make too much of a difference which year you get.

·
Kansas Coyote
575 Posts
Another Kansas lad...Welcome to the Forum! :wavey:

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D Yea, nice looking jeep, but

:cool:

Just do it, it'll make ya feeeel good. (There's some peer pressure for you, remember those old commercials, haha!) But seriously....driving a Jeep is pure fun!
Better looking ER RN !!:)zap::zap:)-

Happy New Year

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
203 Posts
Jeeps are super fun to drive. I love mine everyday. As far as insurance, for full coverage, gap insurance, $500 deduct. a 2010 cost me about $80/month. I am under 25yrs old, clean record.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
It was a 09 soft top X I would have to get like an 07 or 08 for insurance purposes.
Wait, what? Anything from 2007 through 2011 will be a JK, of course, but I'm not sure I get the insurance reference. I can't believe there's much of a difference . . . make sure you check the rates.

That said, love my Jeep. Bought it without even test driving it and have never looked back. If you like it and can afford it, go for it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
This is how much Iove the jeep, we have a viper, mustang , camaro and a few other fun to drive things but I go straight for my jk rubi everytime lol my husband can't believe I prefer it over the others. I lovvvvvvvvvve my jeep !!!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea talked to my insurance and they said it could be the same or cheaper to have a JK over my POS ranger lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts