Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum and I have really enjoyed reading the posts associated with JKU stuff.
I tow my 2014 Sahara JKU (Copperhead) behind our motorhome. We love getting off of the beaten path, just moderate level though, and seeing what others miss. Being retired allows us plenty of time to do that. My wife has moderate Arthritis and sometimes she can't hike, no problem, the Jeep takes us to great places.
Anyway,
* does the factory wiring harness contain all of the wiring for options that I may not have on this stock Sahara? Like spot lights and stuff like that?
* I have a Blue Ox tow base plate that comes out just under the bumper. I want to add a new bumper/winch/lights but I am concerned about the clearance. Does anyone have any experience with a set up like this?
*are there other motorhome/Jeep folks here?
Hook'em
the Foretravler
2014 Sahara JKU - Copperhead
Freedom Top
M&G MH to Jeep Braking System
2002 Foretravel U320 36'

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Most aftermarket light either come with their own wire harness or are wired thru a Spod type distribution system.

·
Registered
433 Posts
You are obviously a wise man with great taste in color.

:welcome:
I have your build thread favorited. Just thought you would like to know lol...your ride is amazing! Almost looked at it as much as I look at my own JEEP...Everything that you have done to it I want to do! I just wish I could do it all at once instead of buying a part then saving up for another haha....

OH and welcome to the forum! FORETRAVELER!

·
Administrator
16,991 Posts
I have your build thread favorited. Just thought you would like to know lol...your ride is amazing! Almost looked at it as much as I look at my own JEEP...Everything that you have done to it I want to do! I just wish I could do it all at once instead of buying a part then saving up for another haha....

OH and welcome to the forum! FORETRAVELER!
Wow!! Too kind. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts