Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any public land in the central Texas area to go wheeling? Would be nice to get a few people together for a weekend and go have some fun.

·
Registered
750 Posts
haha, public land in Texas? Most of the land in this great state is all private. There are a few offroad parks around, usually about 20-30 to wheel for the day. There is bridgeport offroad park up by forth worth(haven't been there). In marble falls, there is Hidden Falls(going there this weekend). I've been to Barnwell Mountain(gilmer) and General Sams(Huntsville are). Barnwell Mountain has been my favorite so far.

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live about the same drive from Bridgeport and marblefalls. I actually just bought my jeep Monday in marblefalls. And I have some friends there that I can get with and go also. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
750 Posts
congrats on the new ride. I sold my TJ a few years ago, but had to get another one. This weekends trip in marble falls will be breaking this one in for me, only had it for 1 1/2 months.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you I am ready to break mine in but I am building new working pins for cattle and horses right now maybe when I finish that project

1 - 5 of 5 Posts